We will have some open seats on the DNA Board for the term of 2016-2018. If you are interested in possibly becoming a DNA Board Member, here’s some more information about being on the Board:
- Board meets on the first Wednesday of each month from 6pm to 7pm, except for January and July.
- Board members must live within our neighborhood boundaries during their term
- Board Members are all unpaid voluntary positions
- Board Members should try and attend as many as they can of our monthly social events
- Board Members should be familiar with our Bylaws
If you think you may be interested, please contact the current President, Larry Bradshaw at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone 515.344.3275.
2016 DNA Nomination Form